View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecardboss View Post
DEKENS Post is slander and he has already sent me over 250 texts and 20 emails. I have sent his info to my attorney along with hus texts and emails and constant harassment. Just a little back history He had buyers remorse. A few weeks after buying he wanted a couple hundred dollar refund because he felt the bulk didnt warrant him paying for HALF of the shipping. I THINK he can get more than 250.00 on sealed sets and boxes of bulk. Then 45 days after buying the lot and not being able to flip quickly for a profit, as well and selling individual cards out of it, he started threatening me and asks for a partial refund or to take them all back and refund him(After he already sold cards and I have email proof of him telling me). He received over 100,000 cards. Granted Most were moderns and sets from the 80's, but that is exactly what he knew he was getting. Bulk thrown in with the good stuff. He got several thousand vintage cards as well extremely high grade 70 and 71s Some 50s and 60s. Everything that was pictured he received. He never claimed that. He glowingly advertised what i sold him to another ebay member who wanted them as well but I would not cancel THIS guys sale and sell to him for 200.00 more(Wish I did now), with no issues calling them high grade and beautiful. The guy tried to lowball him and then he panicked. One day he said he got the cards back and they graded lower at a 4. THEN a few days later he said, I got those cards back in the mail TODAY and they graded lower at a 2 and one was altered. TOTAL lies CONSTANTLY from this guy. On HERE he sayss a FEW came back altered. In his email he said 1 came back altered. Which was a 53 topps babe ruth I bought for 500.00 off of ebay. I made NO claims of grades, just posted clear high def pics. This guy is a ticking timebomb and should not be trusted to buy anything large as he is drama filled. . Please remove thread.
sure....thread being removed....hang tight...