View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 08:18 PM
Joe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
Sam nice pick up of the CJ Lajoie! and Blair that jersey if freikin awesome! You gotta take some pictures when you put it on.

Does anyone know who won the A.J. Reach tin advertising sign? I thought it was the one of the coolest items in the whole shebang. And at $45k one of the priciest!

I was able to finish my '14 CJ set by locking down the JJ! and decided to upgrade my favorite all-time card to this PSA 5 Cobb. Won some upgrades to my CJ set and a nice T206 Cobb Red and #181 Goudey Ruth. My favorite item of the night though was the type I photo of Tris Speaker with his trademark sneer.
Happy to see someone on the board picked up the T206 Cobb, enjoyed it for many years.

Joe

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13