View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 08:15 AM
Howard Chasser

Default Not really trying to compete or 1 up anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty77 View Post
Yeah, mine's actually a 10, but I cropped that out b/c I didn't want to seem too much of a braggart...oh, oops.

But I don't have any of the others at all and actually never seen them, so I'm quite handicapped in quantity and diversity. I guess I take my role here to post what I may have so as to coax others like Howard to 1-up it (or in this case, to 4-up it!)
My biggest joy in collecting has always been sharing things that others may not have seen or know exist. An extension of that has been seeing things I didn't know existed - as this thread has accomplished a number of times. I have definitely focused on diversity. So when I saw the post of the sealed 72, I recalled that I had the others and hadn't posted them. I don't really care much to brag as much as collaborate with other Clemente collectors to understand what is out there. The thrill of the hunt over many years has been AWESOME! So thank you to those who have shared their collections on this thread and please see what I post in a light of sharing rather than bragging.