View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 01:46 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
And Gary......heck, you don't even want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt after he has sent $1000 of cards to tbob and eaten all that shipping on those transactions. (if anyone wants to tell me that $3 P&H is "fair" then you have never shipped an item in your life or you just like getting over on folks). Gary also ignores the fact that another net54 member (Kevin: kailes2872) swears by this guy.

Good advice, lets NEG him. Maybe a family member died. Maybe he is sick. Maybe he has accumulated all of those $3 from those transactions and fled to Venezuala (if he has, maybe he can find me some '67 Venezuala Topps cards.

Peace, mike
Mike, did you even look at the feedback for this seller on ebay (klinger83)? He has 43 negs in the last month, and 172 in the last year. This is not something that may have just happened recently such as illness, but it is consistently bad customer service. And you can't say it's just volume either. Look at someone like PWCC on ebay, who has roughly the same amount of feedback in the last 12 months. However, they only have 6 negs in the last 12 months. Six compared to 172!

I actually sell a lot on ebay, and I've sold thousands of items in the past, so I have shipped plenty of cards before. I use $3 shipping for a graded card and $2.25 for a raw card with 50 cents additional item for combined shipping. I do not offer $3 no matter how many cards you win or free shipping. However, no one forced this seller to have these rules. He made them himself and believed that it was a good business practice to do so. The issue is that when buyers purchase items from him, they factor this combined shipping into their calculations on whether the item is worth that price. So, if they did not receive this discount, they may not have purchased. So don't even tell me that any buyer should be grateful for the shipping discounts they received.

If you think I'm being harsh, hey, at least I wasn't like some board members in this thread (Link) who seriously believed that a grader at PSA should have been fired for one grading mistake. If you hit 172 negatives, I don't know where you are in comparison to that situation.