View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 05:22 PM
Mike P.ap

Default great advice from 2 veteran members....ugh!

Really Gary and Tbob?

Bad advice Gary. Bad line of thinking Tbob.

I used to think that the more posts someone had on here that those folks had apretty good handle on the world of collecting to include decency and common sense. I've just been proven wrong by not one but two "veterans" of net54.

For starters, tbob says he has spent over $1000 with the guy before so I'm assuming he has always paid $3 for multiple items as he states clearly. So.........he admits to basically taking advantage of the policy (no sweat, so would everyone else) BUT you admit to it clearly. This tells me that after your $1000 of purchases that you have been happy (clearly) since you keep spending with this guy. So now after he most likely made a simple mistake or maybe he has fled town (who cares), you ask "should I neg him"?
All I can say is what gives you that right? have you paid for the cards? Have you given him a chance to refund your money? You clearly do not want to do the transaction yet you are considering negging him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? And it appears Nagging him as well! Oh, and you admit to recent past problems with him but you still choose to bid on his cards......because they are "great"??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

And Gary......heck, you don't even want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt after he has sent $1000 of cards to tbob and eaten all that shipping on those transactions. (if anyone wants to tell me that $3 P&H is "fair" then you have never shipped an item in your life or you just like getting over on folks). Gary also ignores the fact that another net54 member (Kevin: kailes2872) swears by this guy.

Good advice, lets NEG him. Maybe a family member died. Maybe he is sick. Maybe he has accumulated all of those $3 from those transactions and fled to Venezuala (if he has, maybe he can find me some '67 Venezuala Topps cards.

Peace, mike

Last edited by vthobby; 10-16-2014 at 05:34 PM.