View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 09:39 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
Hi Jeff,

I also use Inkfrog and am pretty bummed myself at the push towards mobile compatibility. I feel like it's the dumbing down of the internet. Less pictures, less detail, less idea of who you're actually buying from.

Even when I'm on my mobile devices I always click "Classic Site" or "Desktop Version", because the lack of relevant information that gets nixed infuriates me. Almost every problem buyer I have had in the last 5 years on Ebay or my websites has been somebody who bought through a mobile device and didn't bother to read the full description.

That said, have you looked into "Inkfrog Open"? It's supposed to be more mobile friendly then the "Inkfrog Classic", and they are offering all classic subscribers the free upgrade and access to both platforms with no cost increase.

I've signed up for it but haven't actually used it yet. Not sure if it regenerates your old listings for you into the new platform.
Hi Dave..hope you are well. The main reason that I am considering all of this is that the new Inkfrog Open does not bring over your current listings at this time. They have some snarky comment to justify it (something like every once in a while it is good to upgrade your listings). I really don't know if a better appearance listing is going to result in better sales. Your thoughts?

Jeff