View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Administrator

Default Bruce Dorskind .. a question for you

Posted By: Tim

A few things.

#1 - If I had something I was ignorant about and someone kept after me for months to sell it to them, I have had ample time to consult other parties about its worth before I sell it.

#2 - If the teacher only broke down at a time of need (the trip abroad) then he considered the trip for his family of equal value to the card.

#3 - I have heard so many times here and on other boards when people request a value of a card that it's only worth what you are willing to pay for it or someone is willing to buy it for at the time of sale.

#4 - Bruce did nothing deceitful as far as we know in convincing the seller that his card was worth less than what he sold it for.

#5 - Some people that have posted in this thread love to interject negativity as a means of inciting controversy. Thus allowing them what they think is the opportunity to flex their intellectual muscle. When in reality it makes them look very small minded regardless of their institutional stature.

#6 – Regardless of how many degrees you may have, it may serve you well to read Robert Fulghums’ “All I really Needed To Know I Learned In Kindergarten.”

Bruce I don’t know you and haven’t been a board member long enough to see the many sides of your personalities I have heard much about. But I appreciate your many insightful recent posts and ability to create dialog whether for or against your opinions in this forum.