View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 08:22 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakhappy View Post
Wow...congrats on the Mantle! I'm looking forward to the day when one arrives at my doorstep

As far as the original topic goes...I tend to side with leaving the sale price up for future purposes and also it allows me to gain more knowledge about the card(s) up for sale. I do, however, understand if someone wants to delete it, but let's be real, most of the cards have a relatively known price point and it's no secret....so why be so hush hush about any of it? If anything, keeping the price hidden only harms future buyers/collectors because that allows sellers to create a new price that they could easily take advantage of buyers that don't have a lot of info on certain cards. Yes, that example can be a bit extreme, but it's true. In the present, we are allowed to do what we please as far as leaving and deleting prices go.

Good discussion and let's keep enjoying this wonderful site and hobby we all share!

For all the posters who say asking price means nothing..there seems to be a lot of people on cards on b/s/t when there is no price listed always saying 'whats the asking price'........if asking price isn't important..why do you ask..why not just make an offer like the seller wants.....buyers usually want an asking price.....sometimes an asking price will make a buyer not interested at all.......anyway theres more than Zero information learned by knowing the asking price.....