View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 03:55 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenItWasAHobby View Post
So the list of cards discovered doctored just keeps growing. Does anyone know how far along they are in the database for discovering how many there are in total?

Also, if PWCC is purportedly buying back doctored cards they sold, are they buying back only the cards that have been outed as doctored or are they preemptively buying back everything they sold originating from Moser?
I don't believe it's anywhere close to an end, and the total number will never be known. The before and after "reveals" will continue for a very long time. The doctoring has been going on forever, and it is not easy to access all the impacted cards.

As for PWCC, they are buying back cards upon victims' request. I do not believe they are seeking out the victims on their own, or making voluntary refunds/restitution. Someone please correct me if this is incorrect.

The mass-butchering is not limited to PWCC, either. Hopefully the FBI is investigating PSA to the fullest extent, with regard to submissions by known or suspected offenders. That will lead to many more discoveries that the BO folks might never be able to uncover.