View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Administrator

Default LARGE CRACKER JACK FIND

Posted By: Jason Duncan

Hey all-

I have been gone all day and will be gone this evening. I would love to fill in this amazing story how I found these. Ed, I am the guy you wrote a letter for a couple of years back.......friend of Randy Cook. I will post details of the lot. It was a mix of both years....mostly 15s and all were oringnally collected from the candy. No factory cards. I think that is much cooler anyway. The cards a surprisingly VGEXish some better some worse. Backs clean (except caramel staining of course with the exception of the 1915 Matty which has small written line on back. I will try to post some scans as soon as I figure out how to do it on here. Some of the low pop cards from 1914 are nice. Ghandil and Marquard push VGEX+-EX. The Cobb is 1914 and VGEX+ could go SGC 60 in my opinion. The Wagner is VG+ish, Johnson is VGish, no Jackson, alot of nice VGEX+ cards like Evers, Bresnahan, Plank, Collins, Speaker,etc......Commons are nice too. Not too many in the G range and none lower than good. I think mostly will grade 40s,50s, and maybe a few 60s. Will give details later when I have some more time.

Thanks,
Jason