View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandimanAuctions View Post
Hi Peter,

You can call it "smooth talk" or whatever you want. I am speaking the truth and that's all I can do. The simple answer to your question is that the consignor wants everything sold and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on grading fees and have to wait months to get the cards back from PSA as egbeachley (Eric) has pointed out. They want the items sold. If they wanted the cards graded we would send them in and wait months and add them to one of our auctions later this year.

I have stated over and over (and updated this in the Auction Rules on the website), if ANY card that we haven't identified as altered is sent in for grading comes back as such we will encourage the buyer to return the card to us for a full refund. I don't know how I can be more clear about this.

Daniel
And you have been equally clear that if a card you list as NM MT comes back a 5 or 6, or is clearly EX or EX MT upon visual inspection, there is no recourse.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-07-2018 at 11:35 AM.