View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:44 PM

Default Comradere

Did i spell that right???

Erick,(great thread btw)
you make my collecting fun again, you always have my back and are great people.....i love seeing you get those full name at tops, don't stop my friend, your collection is getting crazy kewl i love having a friend like you out here, and t206 passion is in your blood....your an eagle eye btw
out of no where you emailed me and started to a great friendship my bro..

Chris,

Dude, thank God for you.....you have impressed the crap out of me I love that you collect these freaks and finally can confide in great people...Jamie has your passion also.....Chris!!!!You sent me an ab 460 i needed , i was going to purchase from you......you said, buddy, this ones on me!!Chris sends me a card all the way from our bros in Canada.....that was a sweet Christmas present....

Jim R,

You know what i'm saying

Clayton, Brian, Johnny D, Jantz, Jamie, Wonks, Art,Mike Healer , Chris Buckler i can not even start naming names, i would leave too many too many names out.....i consider friends and not collectors....i know i have had posts like this, but so what, these guys deserve the recognition...

I feel cardboard should not come between people...not right, unfortunately when money is involved, it bring out the worst in us....id like to say i have had extremely minimum expereinces in that way in the hobby, fortunately, since i'm just a collector, and rarely sell my cards....i love to negotiate, trade, and get a great bargain , but that's the fun of it for me, not to say there not of value

Net 54 has become a second home for me and i get most of my best cards from these guys...Johnny D showed me your site Leon and i was hooked
We need great collectors like the few i just mentioned to make our hobby what it is...

Phew

Btw...thanks again for the heads up tonite Erick....congrats on your card....

Chris and Jamie....you guys are great on double stamp....and thanks Chris for it....i was looking for that for a while......you 2 made it possible for me to have that card...