View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocca001 View Post
I've never seen a smaller size. I just cut down the larger ones to the smaller size. Kind of stinks because they aren't exactly cheap. I've also tried using rectangular toploaders, but those don't work as well for display as the pennant tip will eventually start to obey gravity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
I have cut them down as well, to fit these Bazooka sized pennants. No other option that I'm aware of, either in the form of rigid toploaders or soft sleeves.

Not ideal, but at least it's easy to do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetahat View Post
Poster/photo toploaders cut to fit. A guillotine paper cutter cuts through like butter, and you can make these quickly and easily with a perfect edge. Use the existing rigid edge on the bottom and close with clear wrapping tape (better than “invisible” or “magic” tape) along the top edge.

11”x14” toploaders work great for most minis, two per, and less than $1 apiece if you buy a pack of 20. I needed 13”x19” for my set of Bazookas. Still it ends up costing little more than $1 each.

Regular sized holders trimmed down at the open end can work but these Bazookas aren’t quite proportional to the full-size, you’ll pay a bit more and they won’t quite have even spacing.
Thanks for the replies, everyone. Very helpful!