View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 05:13 PM
Br.ent So.bie

[QUOTE=EYECOLLECTVINTAGE;1653624]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post

If I had a Larsen and someone had the cobb I'd do that trade in a heart beat if I wasn't looking to trade up for a mantle. I wouldn't consider it charity. I'd consider it a good trade for me. Why? I probably didn't pay 1200 for the Larsen and don't wanna pay 1000 for a cobb. Selling the Larsen may take a while, and even after fees my 1200 larsen is 1050.
Sorry, no. Your argument would only have validity if the market guaranteed 100% that one card would sell quicker than the other... But EVERYONE reading this knows these things aren't set in stone. I hate to sound arrogant, and I'm often wrong... but here I'm not.
The fact that you used words like "probably" and "may" says it all... Your fantasy is based on wishful thinking to benefit yourself.. Nothing more. If you want to collect on ASSUMPTION, more power to you, but don't expect that from others.
...you still just can't be honest with the members on here or, more importantly, yourself.

Again Stephen its nothing personal, I'm just the type that has to call out a wrong.
Sorry....

I do wish you the best otherwise.

Brent