View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Sure you are!

Many sellers, with sales in the thousands or higher than the guy we are talking about, have zero neutral and zero negative feedback.

I maybe forgiving with one or two, or a few, depending on the nature of the comments/problems, but someone with 85 neutral and a 129 negatives, no matter how many sales they have, is someone to stay away from, imo! Judging by the comments, on this forum alone, I don't think I am the only one who thinks this either.

If your feedback is as you say it is, I assume you are expecting your reputation to drop below 100% positive feedback soon?
The way I look at it...Chances are excellent that I can have a transaction with the guy without issues. Do I realize he might not be the most diligent seller? Sure. You have go into it with realistic exceptions. If you expect 5 star service, there's a chance you'll be disappointed. But if he has what I want at a good price, I'm going to chance it. And most likely be no worse for the wear.

As far as my feedback goes, I used to fret about it. Now I figure I'm on borrowed time (Been on since 98 and no negs). If I get one, it's a battle scar. No biggie. Besides, I buy much more than I sell on eBay. Just don't tell my wife.