View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 07:19 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
from what i have read, you are pretty much wrong in every hot take you have. not sure how you can even afford to buy cards, but i guess wealth doesn't correlate with intelligence.

strikeouts are at an all time high, i would suspect that adds to the uptick in no-nos. if you can make contact there's a chance it'll find a hole. as for TJ pitchers are throwing harder than ever, and kids are throwing younger and year-round. i'm also pretty certain in the 30's and 40's alot of pitchers blew out their arms and needed TJ, but they just didn't know what it was at the time.

First of all, dont you have something better to do than to attack my intelligence on a thread where the last post was months ago until someone posted yesterday about that no hitters in general are arbitrary...so with that one post, you took it upon yourself to make a stupid comment......maybe you can wait a year next time to make a witty comeback on a thread.... who are you george constanza?

I didnt realize there was a right or wrong about whether an NL no hitter is much easier than an AL no hitter....... i thought there as a debate on the issue either way..and the large majority of the last 20 no hitters were NL or NL parks..there are many people that agree with my side on many things i have stated...you need to READ before you make self serving judgment..

plus your comment about how there is less contact, TJ surgery etc..would apply to both NL and AL...yet there are more almost NL no-nos and NL no nos in recent history than AL, which was my point.

what a witty post you had......thanks for the valuable contribution...

and you sound real intelligent when you attack a poster on their intelligence....thats real classy...

people can agree or disagree on things..but to say someone is an idiot really shows what kind of person you are when all it was supposed to be was a fun debate

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-26-2016 at 07:33 AM.