View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:38 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I've opted in already. I think overall it should be good and easier for buyers. This is similar to Amazon where you are able to print a return label very easily, and I think that ebay is trying to become more like Amazon, where buyers think of it as just one big store with the largest inventory in the world. I think the point here is to just try to make sure that your buyers don't return anything, so make your scans as large as possible, include back scans, and try to describe as best as possible anything that might be missed in scans such as surface wrinkles or light creases. Obviously for big sellers, this might be really tough because they just have too many items. For returns, I always have it that the buyer pays for return shipments, so that often discourages returns somewhat where buyers do feel some responsibility if they don't view the scans close enough. They still lose something from their pocketbook. However, if it is my fault that they are doing the return such as the item was damaged in transit or I missed a flaw in the description, I will pay for the return shipping. I don't refund this until after I receive the item since I don't want the buyer to use really expensive shipping back if they know they don't have to pay for it.