View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Default Observations of Shipping Cost Complaints

Posted By: t206King

I live in canada, and its vary easy to ship to the states. never had a problem with borders etc etc. the stamps r alittle more($20) but insurance is like 1.50 for $100 to the states(something like that). i think its easier to sell from canada. plus the US dollar is stronger against the cdn dollar so i sell on ebay i exchange it , i get alittle more.

with JimBs post, i will admit it was me lol. i thought i told him i lived in canada. i offered to pay the difference if he reads this. sorry jim!

also with the over charged shipping. it burns me when ppl wont ship to canada for a 10 dollar item. i understand that ppl dont want problems with it but when i ask them to put a 70 cent stamp on the package and seal it in a normal envolope, am i askign to much? i buy low end beaters mostly anyways, so whats one more crease going to do lol. For example i had a lot of 3 t206s i won all hofers. he charged me 7 bucks for shipping, with a bubble envolope etc etc. it came with 1 stamp and he jammed all the cards in one case. i wasnt to happy about that......