View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 02:37 PM
R.L. Americana, LLC

Default Net54 User ID “thebigtrain” = Peter Nash

Important clarification in case this is missed: What makes this thread so interesting in my opinion, and what I think might be lost on most readers (in the absence of this post), is that the very person who has fraudulently signed up on Net54 with a fake name and contact info with the user ID “thebigtrain” (a name obviously chosen to create confusion with longtime poster “bigtrain”) is – I personally have no doubt - none other than Peter Nash himself.

To me, this is extremely amusing. Especially this line where he refers to himself in the third person: “Nash's issues have no relevance to this debate. An arsonist can still tell you if a building is on fire or not.”

Nash currently still owes REA exactly $293,102.55 on his judgment in fraud to REA.

I look forward to collecting the balance of this fraud judgment in full (and I guarantee we will, though it may take a while) and I look forward to further helping Robert and Lisa Fraser collect their $442,511 (plus interest) fraud judgment against Peter Nash in full also. And if I can be helpful to the IRS, the State of New York (they seem to be doing pretty well on their own: http://www.albanycountyda.com/Media/...Tax_Fraud.aspx), or any other victims, I will certainly try to help them as well.

Sincerely,

Robert Lifson

President

Robert Edward Auctions LLC

www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com

Last edited by Robert_Lifson; 10-12-2014 at 02:52 PM.