Thread: Ebay Sellers
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoele$$ View Post
Usually bothers me as well, however one dealer/seller whom I've dealt with in the past (Wayne Varner Shoebox cards) doesnt post scans of backs to a lot of his cards, however he's the lone exception that you can be promised is rock solid when he says the back is clean and no paper loss,writing. Wayne is probably the only guy I would trust buying a card from with no scan of back. Also just bought a BEAUTIFUL E95 Plank at an AMAZING price off of him last week......did I mention Wayne is an awesome dealer?
thanks for the info good to know, I see his cards all the time, but never buy any cause of that reason. Now I may think twice and give it a shot, but still....I would be more likely to bid or out bid if I can see a scan of the back.Just makes sence for the seller, im sure he would get more buyers interested.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.