View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:09 AM
Ralph Gee
Banned

Default selling

What is the big deal with you haters ! its only baseball cards...lower grade at that ! Its not a major auction house pulling back the Holy Grail T 206 Wagner now

I considered selling..then I changed my mind...what is the harm in that ?

After rethinking..the cards meant too much to me..why do some people have a problem with this ?

People change their mind about buying /selling/bidding all the time

Whats all this nonsense about " wasting our time" ??

Some guys are on the Net54 16 times a day !..apparently they have the time, worse case...don't look..or don't respond if its " too much wasted time"

Whats all this " lack of credibility " stuff ?..Ive sold tons of stuff on Net54..and bought tons of stuff too

Its not that Im pulling a " bait and switch " on anyone..I changed my mind about selling my stuff...and to be honest...the people who were interested and PM'ed me had NO PROBLEM that I changed my mind

and the one guy ( David ? ) makes me laugh..within 2 minutes..he had copys of posts I made 2 yrs ago !...what are you doing ? saving everyones posts on your hard drive...for quick rebuttal ?...Dude really ?..its not that big a deal

If I decide to sell some stuff tomorrow...I will post it..if anyone..all of a sudden " doesn't trust me" then don't buy my stuff, I don't care

Ralph G