View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:02 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default Post Cereal/Jello collectors meeting/dinner at the National

Gentlemen:

I am organizing a Post Cereal/Jello collectors meeting/dinner at the National in Chicago this summer. We had one the last time the National was in Chitown and we had a great time putting faces to names, having great discussions where we all learned things from each other, talked trades etc. We had a nice assortment of baseball and football Post collectors attend.

Depending on how many can attend we may have a private room at the Liberty Tavern in the Hilton Rosemont Chicago O'Hare which is just across the street from the Convention center. See info and menu here:

Liberty Tavern Restaurant - Rosemont, IL | OpenTable

The meeting has been scheduled for Saturday night August 3rd. at 7 PM. We chose Saturday night to be able to get collectors who may just be coming in for the weekend as well as other dinners ( Vintage Football Collectors and Net54 on Thursday and Friday nights respectively) where some may also want to attend.

If you would like to join our get together please reply with a private message to me along with you name and cell phone number in case we have to reach you while we are in Chicago.

Should you have any questions, or names of any other Post/Jello collectors you think may want to join in please contact me.

Hope to see most of you there!

Fred McKie