View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 09:02 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Actually, PSA is really good about updating their pop reports if you send them the flips. I usually send the flips at the same time I do a submission (so it's the same address). Usually by the time the submission is processed, the pop reports have been updated also.

For SGC, however, it's more difficult. Like PSA, I sent out the cracked out flips with my submission to SGC (so same address again). At the end of Sept, my submission was mailed back to me. No updates to the pop report. I waited 2-3 more weeks, and sent SGC customer service an email asking how long it typically takes for the pop reports to get updated. No response. I posted the same question on the SGC forum. No response from SGC. Finally, at the end of November, I sent SGC customer service a gentle reminder. Earl from SGC promptly replied to me with the following response:

"I will work on removing the labels as soon as I can find additional time. It is a long process to go through to do this, so as I can find the time I will work on this for you."

Now the pop reports have been updated. Again, in fairness, there's a lot more personnel at PSA than SGC to be able to do this. However, unless your flips are very low pop cards (like I had), I probably wouldn't bother sending them back to SGC.