View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 07:46 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Craig you can sue me for what ever. If tha Puig is authentic I will give you five thousand. You on the other hand send it to PSA or Jsa and trust me it makes me sick to have you do it. If it comes back bad you owe me a thousand. I am talking the ones you have up for sale that have been authenticated by GAI. They can also sue me for slander I am right next door to them. I would love to see them in court. You cant switch them I have already down loaded the photo. From Morales to ACE, GA and the rest garbage is garbage and you people are garbage.
I just posted slander or wait a minute. I just posted my opinon just like you creeps do.
Below is a link to my original Derek Jeter Global Authentics thread.

Steve Sipe blamed this mess on everyone but himself. It is my opinion that Mr. Sipe knew exactly what was going on inside his company.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/pr...aphed-baseball

As for the "Florida" forgeries, it's disgusting.

I made purchases years ago for a certain agency and still nothing has happened. Some of my purchases are still in my possession, and just recently purchased more items.

I will be doing a YouTube video soon on those aforementioned purchases. I've waited long enough.