View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdogg View Post
Hard for me to pick as I am a music lover and like a little from all genres. I hear a lot of different stuff as I collect records/albums (over 2000 now). anyway, my list is long but here are some favorites from all genres------
Billy Ward and The Dominoes, Buddy Holly, Clyde McPhatter and The Drifters, The Beatles, Elvis, Cash, The Orioles, Sarah Vaughn, early Kinks, early The Who, Pink Floyd, early The Hollies, Gid Tanner and The Skillet Lickers, Hendrix, Joplin (Big Brother and solo), Gordon Lightfoot, Croce.....you get the picture.....then the 80s Hair Rock and 80s music...love it
BUT.......
I'm a HUGE heavy metal/thrash metal/black metal fan.....been to over 80 concerts....maybe y'all have heard of some of these----Slayer, Metallica (1983-1988), Megadeth, Exodus, DRI, Pantera, Sepultura (Cavalera era), ProPain, Suicidal Tendencies, Forbidden, Agnostic Front, Earth Crisis, Vision of Disorder, Obituary, Napalm Death, Death, Tool, Helmet, Ministry, Body Count, System of a Down, Korn, Iron Maiden, Testament, Grave, Overkill, Anthrax, Cannibal Corpse (prefer the Chris Barnes era), Unleashed, Enslaved, Cradle of Filth, etc,etc.....( Ive seen all the above bands except for Death and Cradle of Filth).....then the best-----DIMMU BORGIR!!!!! ....\m/
Daryle, awesome selection of metal bands!!

I like how you put the "good years"of Metallica in there

Back in the day, I probably have seen DRI at least 5 times. Love the first three Sepultura albums, Exodus Bonded By Blood classic album. If you like ProPain, check out Crumbsuckers.

Here's a band with probably one of the best metal drummers out there-Nile- George Kollias- just listen to him in this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejOpFFmrFO0

He is a beast on the kit!!!

Sincerely, Clayton

Last edited by teetwoohsix; 02-08-2014 at 01:29 PM.