View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 03:53 PM
Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdunkin1 View Post
Thanks to all who have posted. I've read each response thoroughly and have been in discussion with Leon.

Without revealing too much personal information, I'm still in high school and am in the learning process about a lot of things. I'm not saying this as an excuse, but (for example) each time I addressed someone by their first name, it was genuine and it was how I was raised.

These actions of mine are not a proper example of how I was raised and on what moral grounds I'm being taught to live by. I again apologize to each member affected by this; it wasn't just foolishness, I acted out stupidly and arrogantly.

I've spoken with Leon; I'm going to take a break for a little while and gather myself.

I appreciate all of the feedback as I'm going to spend some time under the leadership of wise council and trusted adults in my life.

NJ Dunkin

Dude;

I certainly have made my share of mistakes; To err is human, to forgive is divine, but to fraud is unforgivable {as in intentional act to deceive}. You seem responsible enough to admit you made a mistake. My advice, learn from this life lesson and realize your reputation is worth a lot more than a few $. In a small niche marketplace; you will be better off overcharging for the right stuff {if you have to} than to sell a fake product. I think it's a good idea to reflect on this and maybe even return any money, even at a loss if you have to. {although I am not your father} Good luck in the future and remember when you lie once, you usually have to lie multiple times to cover the original lie. Start with the truth...................it's much easier. I do admire your sincerity, if it's real, though.

Last edited by cardsnstuff; 04-16-2018 at 05:18 PM.