View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Je.rry Spillm@n

Thanks to all for your interest.

The cards in question were all graded at the same time evidenced by the consecutive numbers on the label in the holders. Of this group of four Washington Senators postcards, a together group that mirrored each other in appearance, the Johnson card was chosen to be in a class by itself; although it doesn't look so and it just so happens that that boost in grade swells its' potential value by an additional few thousand dollars. What great news for the consignor and the auctioneer!
The buyer however, should have implicit trust in the ability of the professional grader to fairly evaluate and indicate the true condition of the card in their reputable holder.

Any bidders?

Henry
What we got here is failure to communicate. We went off the track somewhere but I understand your concerns and evaluation.

Someday we may have a CAC (a company that verifies grading company’s grades) a graders grader that is used in the coin hobby for high valued coins.

My Rose Co. postcard article was published in the Oct 17 SCD. I you don’t subscribe it is also online:

http://www.sportscollectorsdigest.co...pany-postcards