View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Lance

before getting back into sportscards, I collected/dealt with Action Figures, GI Joe's and such. I dreaded Canadian buyers. I dreaded shipping to Canada. I don't blame the Canadian citizen, I place full blame on Paypal and Ebay. Like others have said, that delivery confirmation is the key. I had an instance last spring in a which a Canadian buyer, from Edmonton, filed an Ebay dispute with me within something like 10 days. I live in South Carolina. I ended up losing(of course), so I was out $50 and my merchandise. Even with that particular buyer being WAY too impatient, I still blame Paypal and Ebay. Neither entity has a clue when it comes to customer service, and seeing things objectively. On the other side, i've sold some hockey cards to Canadians that have taken 3-4 weeks to arrive(and have bought a couple of cards from across the border that took roughly the same amount of time) and never had an issue. Problem for me is, one idiot impatient buyer, and two dishonest entities in Paypal and Ebay(or maybe one, under the same umbrella, which seems like a conflict of interest), ruined a lot of the Ebay experience for me.