View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Frost View Post
I am sorry but with all do respect you are not correct. The baseball and 90% of all inscriptions on Mickey Mantle's items that have been credited to me never came from me. This was a common statement in the 1980's and 1990's. I would often hear or see listing stating from the collection of Michael Frost. I worked with Mickey Mantle for 13 years and honestly I would say in all that time I may have received 30-40 items with inscriptions. Most were sold in the 1980's, and I have only seen about a dozen or so authentic signed baseball's with curses on them. I was very close to Mickey Mantle and it was something he would rarely do. Most of the Mickey Mantle's with inscriptions other then personalization's sold in the market today are not authentic and surely did not come from me. As far as Stephen Koschal (SK) I was partners with him with autograph shows and briefly with autograph authentication. I have no idea of him having any involvement with Mickey Mantle nor have I ever supplied him or sold him any Mickey Mantle signed items.
Did you call these auction houses to set them straight?? I'd make darn sure my name wasn't put into auction with fraudulent materials!

Ken