View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 02:48 PM
Administrator

Default VonDole~Mosser and company w/trimmed PRO cards

Posted By: Dr.Richard Koos

Rise to the occassion! You rattle very easily when presented with the correct elaboration on the half-facts you establish.
Explain to me how it is possible to send a parcel with insurance (as I did), through the Post Office, and request of them that a signature is unnecessary? How do you proceed in that case, ask them to just throw it off the truck in your general direction and hope for the best? Registered, insured, whatever...REQUIRES that a signature be obtained when delivery is made and THAT is the only way I would send a parcel ANYWAY.
I'm a FRAUD, because bidders identities are Private??? Is Mastro a fraud as well in your book? Lipset? Lelands? Heritage?..or any of the other 50 notable Professional Online auction companies that make bidders and winners names PRIVATE? Why does that bother you, son? It didn't bother you when you bid and won two of my auctions? NOW it bothers you because you can't get into my bidders and winners identities and make a total pain in the ass of yourself with whichever of them you feel will lend an ear to your nonsensical drivel. This is EXACTLY what I meant when I referred to "empowered omnipotence because of being able to lash out unprovokedly and without reason due to DISTANCE". It evokes the "keyboard Warrior" in some, empowering them to say things to people on message boards that they would NEVER say face to face. Like calling folks a FRAUD simply because they opt to use Private feedback, which in this case serves to eliminate bidder aggravation from unsolicited emails. It's an EBAY OPTION that anyone may utilize if they see fit and to call someone a fraud because they use it is childish and irresponsible.
And here's the most ironic fact of all, Chief....the card was on consignment. Auctioned for one of my good friends whos' scanner went down and couldn't post a decent auction with clear jpegs. because of it. You KNOW this already. You've TALKED to the person I extended the favor to. HE was paid EXACTLY what the card was auctioned for minus the Ebay listing and final value % fees! That's right Chief, I made a whopping $0.00 on the sale of this card to you, and I have no fetish for Tango Egg cards. I have absolutely NOTHING, NO THING to gain by keeping the card from you that was sent and according to the Post office, delivered and SIGNED for. Ask the consignor. You KNOW his email address. Ask HIM if this is true. THEN, ask his opinion on YOUR theorey that I NEED to steal $170 from you! I have buyers on items that regularly send me 100 times + that amount and NEVER have a problem receiving merchandise from me. WOW!!...there ya' go Chief..let's ask right here in this thread, if there's anyone else out there that won or sent money for merchandise and I STIFFED them. OK....ANYONE there that bought something that I didn't send or ignored? Hmmmm...just as I suspected...Nobody. I guess I just centered all my demonic fraudulence on YOUR $170.00 purchase, even though $170.00 represents the bottom-most level of auction values that I will handle.
And YOU know as well as I do that when you say 4 figures, the automatic connotation most will think of is an average $5,000 or so (about the halfway point between 3 figures and five figures). SAY $1300.00 since THAT is the figure. THAT'S only $301.00 into the FOUR figure range. Don't be intentionally deceptive and try to make people think that it's worse than it is. It's very telling when you do that and indicative of the way you are relating the facts of this entire transaction to folks, who by this time, probably don't give a damn, although you seem to think they should stop their lives and "throw in" with you. THAT'S why there's private emails and THAT'S why you RATTLE so easily.