View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Administrator

Default T206's have been high but....

Posted By: Anonymous

This is my first post but thought I would chime in as I was the seller in this auction. I’m glad Trae got his card back as after talking to him I have found him to be quite the collector and T206 advocate. As a seller I can’t complain about the price of course but isn’t the craziest think I have seen on ebay either (that sounds like a different thread).

He never asked me to end the auction early but I did both because I knew he wanted it (and more than earned it) and any seller would rather sell to someone established than have a 0 feedback bidder come back in the final seconds and win. As for the other bidder, he is not a shill or anything as he has bid on a number of items from multiple sellers lately and did end up winning the lot of T206s I had up that ended the same night and paid promptly. So he is legit and of course could be going after the same cards you are. Lets hope he never learns how to snipe.

In any case, glad to finally contribute to the board which never fails to be informative and amusing. So is the SGC50 posted here what the card looks like after its been soaked? Just kidding.