View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 green portrait Cobb centering....SURVEY

John McDaniel

Lets start with this comment of yours........

" Nobody is challenging that a larger majority of P150 Cobb’s come off center. What I am calling you out on is this arbitrary number that you pull
from nowhere and claim as fact. A survey here isn’t going to clear up or prove your statements either. "

FYI....I started collecting T206's in 1980 (when Bill Heitman's book came out). In the 31 years since....I've put together FIVE near complete T206
sets [521 cards....520 cards....all-Piedmont (519 cards)....all-Sovereign (408 cards)....and an all-Sweet Caporal Factory 30 (467 cards)].

In the process, I observed and recorded a lot of information regarding certain patterns in the T206's. So, your comment .... "ARBITRARY NUMBER
THAT YOU PULL FROM NOWHERE" ....is so full of horse-crap that it shows that you really don't know from what you are talking about. But, I do
know who is feeding you this crap. And, this surprises me since I thought you were a strong-willed man who wasn't swayed by capricious gossip.

Furthermore, this comment of yours is most laughable for it is not a Wonka original, but a comment fed to you from we both know who. Who has
taken it out of context, since it was a private telephone conversation between Joe Pelaez and me........

" I find all this rather amusing Ted as little as about 5 years ago you were asking Joe P (RIP) what back his Doyle variation had. "

Again FYI......I simply asked Joe Pelaez about his Joe Doyle card since at that time a Doyle error card with a POLAR BEAR back had been PSA graded.
I knew that the Doyle error was printed with the PIEDMONT 350 back when Bill Huggins had found one back in 1986. So, I was just trying to confirm
what I already knew in light of this graded fake Doyle card. A simple phone call to me regarding this scenario; and, I would've clarified it for you.
Instead, once again you bought the bull-crap that was fed to you by others in order to discredit me. I guess that you must be their "mouth-piece" ?
But, now you are the one looking like a fool for repeating such a fallacy.

And, don't try to deny this....because this very comment of yours reveals to me exactly who is behind this vendetta.

If you are going to go public on this forum with these accusations (fed to you from certain people who don't know what the freakin' facts are), then
I have lost all respect for you. I thought you were above this mud-slinging "bull-crap". At least you could have given me the courtesy to discuss such
matters with me, before airing them out in this thread.

MY CONVERSATION WITH YOU ENDS RIGHT HERE............

Incidently, if anyone is interested in the "back-story" on what has transpired here, you can email me at......
tedzan11@comcast.net

TED Z