View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 02:03 PM
Belltown Vintage

I listened to all 5:59 of each of his three days at the podium. The first two days had me cringing in embarrassment for him - despite the excuses that Sherman, Baldwin and Carroll made for his behavior, it came across as childish and pathetic. Lynch isn't the least bit shy, so forget about that angle - but regardless of his reasons, all he had to do was give short answers for five minutes - no one could have twisted anything he said, as long as he kept it short and to the point, he would have fulfilled his obligation, and no one would think any less of him. I like Marshawn, but he should have let the NFL look ridiculous rather than drawing the "Hey look, I'm stupider" attention to himself and away from them.

He was better the third day, in that he sort of explained his actions, although his logic was nonsensical.

As far as the crotch-grabbing, I have no problem with it after watching the Gronk/Conan video. I would rather see a mild-mannered crotch-grab than some of the plain stupid dances some of these guys do. At least he didn't throw away the football