Thread: I am gonna vent
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 08:30 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
Sellers want to sell for the most profit possible. Buyers want to buy for the lowest price possible. No duh, right? If someone doesn't make you an offer while asking you to negotiate against yourself, move on. I wouldn't even respond. Respond only to offers and legit item questions.

You ask, why not throw out a number that's fair? But that is precisely what is being negotiated. A potential buyer might ask, why not start with a number that is fair? I think you have items with very, very robust asking prices. Items where asking is 5-7.5x your purchase price (since I was underbidder or watcher of items you bought). And purchase prices were right about fair market value! Sorry, but I can't understand how you can cry foul about lowballers and be fine ripping the piss out of...in your words...active members of the communiy if they bought the item at asking.

Maybe I don't trust your pricing because I don't trust your expertise. I don't trust your write-ups or valuations, because you solicit much help from the board. My 2 cents.

LOL aren't you the one that offers me $8 on 15 stubs? stop it.