View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Al

EBAY is now a buyers buffet! Buyers always win, sellers always lose ans ebay sees the buyer/customer is always right! scammers know whats up on ebay as there are a TON of scammers in our hobby and most of them are running game on ebay. many dirty tricks are out there. such as the buyer that starts a return and sends the envelope back "empty" ebay verifys is the buyer "sent" back the item. once the delivery confirmation shows delivered to the seller, the buyer wins the case! ebay does not and cannot verify that the envelope actually had the item in it! Yes, this is one scam currently on ebay. another is the ole switch and bait tactic! or the international buier that says "they never got the item! or the buyer that asks if you have tracking info on his item and when you say no, he responds the next day, "oh, i didnt get my package, i want my money back!" i can go on and on, but my point is we are living in a time where it is better to refund and block and move on as ebay wont back the seller anymore and the scammers and thieves know it!