View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 04:28 AM
Rich Klein

Default Couple of things Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottFandango View Post
please rich get real....what happened to the Brady Rookie threads...the card that went from 8.5 to 9.5 by getting shorter? wont mention names here but most know who im talking about......

beckett killed their board on purpose cause they saw more and more of those...
The Beckett message boards still exists; however; many of the old threads disappeared when the "new" website was created. This included good and bad threads. Since the ownership that created the whole problem with the BMB are no longer running the company -- I don't want to speak ill of those no longer there. But note a couple of things

1) I said almost no thread was ever taken off. Sean C used to be a moderator (he still may be for all I know) and can talk about his hands-off policy (or his hands-on if there was one)

2) Like I said the BMB went through some changes last year when the new web site came up; I like much of the new web site; but frankly, I'm in the minority there and many of the posters have disappeared.

3) I usually did not read the football message board; so I can not specifically talk about the Brady card and what happenend. However; I do remember that the seller of that card (I think was Kevin Burge) has been the subject of many threads on BMB and almost none of them were eliminated

4) I stand by what I said

Regards
Rich