View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 06:43 AM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
This sums up the whole thread perfectly! Some see the protests as legal and perhaps even logical, but in this thread they're called names. Some want to the boycott games and punish players, those who don't should "Keep their mouth shut and move on."

How many posts about boycotting the NFL over the wife-beaters? I'll bet not 158. And David, can you direct me to any posts where you have any vitriol for the NFL for allowing Ray Lewis to continue his HOF career? Because I'd much rather celebrate Kapernick in any way over that criminal.

Ken
I wasn't a board member back in 2014, but if I was I sure as Hell would have joined in on the conversation, condemning Ray Lewis & Ray Rice. However, you don't need to see posts to realize that people HAVE BEEN protesting the NFL over the DV and other criminality in the league. This isn't the first year that ratings are down. The NFL has been in decline for a couple years now, and the anthem protests have only occurred in the past 2 seasons. So people have been unhappy with other aspects of the NFL, the criminal employees being one of them.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame