View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 03:17 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

[QUOTE=rats60;1437272]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post

Some of us are actually collectors and not investors looking to put a set together and then sell through an AH. We can buy what we want and then let the AH strong arm PSA to cross them at the same level if we ever decide to sell. The key is to not buy over graded cards. I only see the registry as an ego trip.

right I agree....but the OP was inquiring about the drug effect of the PSA registry..i just pointing out its real and here to stay...drugs are typically bad for you and offer a fake state of euphoria...and not real..implying the PSA desirability isn't based on any fact or real..... plus good luck trying to strong arm PSA into cross grading ......I just pointing out things that would happen for the PSA desirability to fall off....not talking about if as a collector you have to choose one or the other...

Most collectors do sell cards eventually.....and several sellers have different price opinions with buyers....some of these price opinions differ between SGC and PSA graded cards....just pointing out PSAs desirability over SGC in the selling market if a collector ever decides to sell.......but collectors are free to collect whatever they wish...that's the fun of the hobby.......

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-02-2015 at 09:53 PM.