View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty bombjack View Post
That's up to them, isn't it? I think they're crazy, but people spend bigger money than that on things I wouldn't touch all of the time. And there are clearly several people who disagree with those TPAs (though exactly who some of those people are is not at all clear).

I'm glad that, in the case of the balls that went poof, they had to be removed because of iron clad proof and not warring opinions. When all we have is the latter, the "truth" is going to equal perception and perception alone.
I can assure you that the people (when I ask questions of people, I usually don't turn around and then print their names in a forum) I asked are all very highly regarded in the hobby and one of them is Shelly, who has posted his thoughts on this ball, in this thread, and who at this very moment is trembling at the thought of retribution from Heritage .
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 02-17-2013 at 01:59 PM.