View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default twasn't me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman444 View Post
Leon -

Glad it arrived safely. Can you share the details of your find?
Hey Richard
I wish I could claim that I found it but I didn't. Another board member won it recently in an auction. Jon Canfield knew about it too. I have bought quite a few packs from the member that won it so he knew I would have an interest in it. He asked if I would like to buy it? I had to think about it, for almost a second . Then we just had to haggle on value/price. It wasn't cheap but he gave me a pretty good deal compared to it's scarcity and what other packs go for, with similar qualities. I just didn't care to talk too much about it before, as I didn't have it in hand and didn't want to jinx myself. You know how that goes. Anywho, we can probably cross one off of the list for cards with packs/pouches associated with them. That being said this doesn't have a stamp at all but it's my understanding that some packs during this time period didn't have them. It might have to do with the Trust, but I am not sure. Maybe Jon will chime in.....and also, I know there is a chance this might not be the exact year of the card but I do think it is close, if not spot on. regards