View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Default References Requested: Wade Carsel

Posted By: David

Has anyone made large mail purchases from "wadecarsel"? Would you send $10,000+ in the mail to his PO box? He refuses to sign a 2-3 line contract. No Paypal and I offered to pay the fees. I stated FedEx for the bank check. He played dumb and stated ''I still don't understand how FedEx fits into the equation''? My reply, ''I will send the Wells Fargo certified check tomorrow via FedEx overnight'' copy / pasted from the previous email sent to him. No reply yet from this email. I requested a physical (home) address not a PO Box.

He feels much older to me, not computer saavy or service oriented. He could not email images (but his g/f might in a few days) and was not willing provide cert #s until payment arrives. Strange! Images would likely ease some of my fears. No attempt to ease my fears besides telling me, since 1979, a full time dealer. So what! The one reference was a magazine editor. I have never heard of this guy (good / bad). How about a web site or some data on Google? I could not find a thing so also asked for an eBay ID / website and waiting.

I have a somewhat bad feeling so posting this info request. Could anyone provide insights into Wade with even a yes / no type statement. What would you do in my situation? I want the cards but not with big risk. The more this exposes me to risk (100% at this point), the less I want to buy any of the cards. The likely smart thing for me to do is slow down the deal, wait for scans or find someone near Cleveland I know to make the deal in person.

Please email directly.