View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 01:06 AM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1954 View Post
I tried so many different things over the years. Signed T206s, 1933 DeLong set, 1933 Tattoo Orbit set, Class of 1936 type cards, etc. However, I really asked myself the question....who cares what other collectors like, what do I love? The answer came pretty quickly. I love the Baltimore Orioles....always have, always will. Collect the player or team you love. It really has been a wonderful (and relatively affordable) adventure.

James
James nailed it here...you have to reach from within and find what really makes you tick. I am currently collecting T206's and had to take on another set to go along with it because I knew it would take me a while to complete it and I didn't want to get bored or/and discouraged. I would check out oldcardboard.com and sift through the different card types and see if any jump out at you...some good stuff here: http://www.oldcardboard.com/ref/galleries.asp

You may be well aware of old cardboard and what it has to offer, but I thought I'd at least throw it out there. Good luck on your next venture, I'm sure you'll grab ahold of something soon!
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48