View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Drew S.

Default Stolen cards recovered - Musial & Kiner London Dry Cards

I just wanted to update everyone that the seller of the cards I posted about tracked down the stolen cards, kept me apprised of the situation as it developed, and utilized this forum in recovering the cards that were stolen from his mail box along with all the others he had stolen at the same time. He is an outstanding seller who definitely is well worth dealing with. If he'll have me, he has earned a customer for life and I want to let everyone know what a top notch person he is. I will encourage everyone to check out his auctions and state that you would be in good hands in dealing with him. The cards look even better now that they reside in my collection. Picked up at PO Box today - cards arrived Saturday 2-15-14.

Drew

Amazing seller : aronbenabe

Ebay Auctions Link for aronbenabe

(LOT-OF-2-RARE-LONDON-DRY-EXHIBIT-CARDS-HOFERS-STAN-MUSIAL-RALPH-KINER-AWESOME )

-------------------------
Collecting Musial, K. Boyer, Simmons - The Cardinal Years, & vintage cards

Hi all, I just wanted to post a situation to a lot of 2 cards that I won on ebay in which the seller just sent me a message indicating the cards have been stolen from the mail. I am very angry about this and not sure that I completely believe the story. I want MY cards. At what point in a transaction does an item change ownership? Is it after money changes hands? But just in case - please be aware that if these cards surface - they have been reported stolen - LOT OF 2 RARE LONDON DRY EXHIBIT CARDS HOFERS STAN MUSIAL & RALPH KINER

Drew
Attached Images
File Type: jpg London Exhibits Musial Snider Front.jpg (78.2 KB, 464 views)
File Type: jpg London Exhibits Musial Snider back .jpg (78.4 KB, 463 views)

Last edited by Drew6; 02-17-2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Happy Update though not exhibits