View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 09:08 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Do you think lawsuits occur before or after a plaintiff attempts to get his money refunded?

Do you think criminal charges are brought before or after law enforcement completes its investigation?
Well BP oil spill there were lawsuits next week....not comparing cards to that but you are acting like its unrealistic to have lawsuits filed in a month...its not uncommon to have lawsuits filed in a week. Its been more than a month..how long do you think isn't too long? 3 months? 4 months? You tell me..

I agree if money is refunded and all the buyers are happy there wont be lawsuits thus far there are no lawsuits.

law enforcement completing its investigation? Civil suits occur much faster than that. As stated, there may be no criminal cases but there always are civil cases if its a real problem. If theres a criminal case there WILL be civil cases of course.

Also there are people that dont care what is offered and they want a lawsuit filed to make everything public instead of signing a release and be silent. I think theres a large enough sample size of buyers that were wronged that the all wont be satisfied with a refund and going quietly etc if its truly a big deal in the hobby

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-23-2019 at 09:14 PM.