View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 02:14 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Scott, it’s not a brown Old Mill IMO.I would bet that the top 10 T206 guys I know would agree with me on this.

As for having knowledgeable collectors review it?

With one phone call you and your dad could have had plenty of folks look over this card who know T206’s you know that.

Also you guys own browns you could compare them side by side not many folks can do that. I find it odd that you of all collectors would think this is brown? I can’t tell you how many times you guys have shared cards with the strangest of tiny little details of oddity but this one slips by?

So why would you consign this card to Goodwin and be so bummed that it was pulled when it’s so obvious it’s not brown? Why Scott?

As for compensation there is no way you guys have anything close to brown Old Mill money in this card, so looking for anything close to that is like winning the lottery on SGC’s labeling mistake. SGC should give you guys a few hundred bucks for the trouble a more than fair rate for a G-VG southern league card.

Then all of you SGC, Goodwin and you and your dad should be glad nobody got dealt a bogus card in a mislabeled holder.

You of all folks should know the sting of getting a card in a holder which isn’t legit.

Cheers,

John

P.S. Quan is right there are quite a few facts being left out here......

Last edited by wonkaticket; 06-27-2010 at 02:27 PM.