View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 04:48 PM
James

1. No I did not delete most of the comments of the posts I've made in this thread. I've added some content to my comments so they will show up as edits but feel free to log every single edit I've made if you are able to see that. Not sure where you are going with that insinuation but whatever.

2. My Homogenized Bread Jackie was sold so it is no longer available. Masterful sleuthing. What that means is even if someone were to want to insinuate that I'm talking my cards up there is no basis for it. I don't have any Homogenized Bread Cards, Sports Star Subject cards, Festberg cards, etc. I'm guessing you have a number of Festberg cards or other cards like them, but I will not questions your biases. Again, you are confusing indifference with an obvious bridge to nowhere or a likely blanket of erroneous information presented as fact.

I do care that people are not completely misled by pseudo-research that a junior high schooler could gather presented as substantive information, and that is my only compelling interest in responding to this dead-end (or worse) thread. Ted took the right approach in not responding anymore when pushing on a string, and I will too.

3. Your point about copyright law is wrong and some lawyers on this thread can correct you, but I can't blame them for not participating.

I'm sure we're all waiting with baited breadth for the article!