View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Default T206 Honus Wagner-Piedmont

Posted By: David Smith

As I said in another post, I would hate to see what these guys are trying to get over on their customers in their REAL business. Now that I have seen their website, I am scared.

Refurbished cell phones, tasers and herbal remedies. I don't think, no, I KNOW I wouldn't want to risk my money, not to mention my life, on a refurbished cell phone or a taser from these guys. Seeing the logic and science they use and quote concerning the T206 Wagner, just think what science they can quote you on the cell phones and Taser, especially if (when?) those items don't work.

Also, I don't even want to get into the science behind the herbal remedies...

Horny Goat Weed and the science behind it. Farmer sees goat A eat weeds in a field. Goat A then proceeds to mount goat B and have sex. Farmer decides weeds that goat A ate must be an afrodisiac (I know, spelled wrong on porpoise). Farmer then has bright idea and gathers all of the weeds up and markets them....

See, they must be an afrodisiac because a farmer saw goat A eat the weeds and then mount goat B. And isn't a farmer an expert????