View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 11:08 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Internet bullying is never cool. And for you to belittle it by making a statement such as you did shows what an idiot you are. Does that excuse a rapists of rape because the girl is leaving town?? You are a dolt.
You said you are getting out of the hobby (or at least taking a break, that has not occured yet, did you not? I am not sure why that is bullying to you or the other person...comparing what i said to rape isnt cool.....

i think you even have a thread about selling your cards because you are getting out of the hobby, or at least taking a break..which hasnt happened yet..(inferring that you are giving good deals as everything has to go')..i just pointed out that who cares about some hobby dispute when you are getting out .. i not on anyone's side... Justcollect could be very guilty of everything negative people are saying, who knows......and yes internet bullying is never cool... being not truthful isnt cool either as a general matter

In addition, if bullying isnt cool it also isnt cool on b/s/t to comment negatively on cards for sale...such as commenting negatively on the corners of a card on b/s/t/..im sure you wouldnt like it if i commented on alleged faults, true or not on any particular card you have for sale...especially one thats $1000+ on b/s/t.. .. just say the word and ill be sure to comment....so to summarize..internet bullying is bad, not being truthful is bad and providing negative comments on b/s/t is bad.......and you compare what i said to rape..... great post...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-12-2016 at 11:22 AM.