View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Sc0tt A1paugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
I'm glad you have good dealings with them. My dealings with Scott has been the exact polar opposite - very UNPROFESSIONAL. For those who choose to deal with them, more power to you. I can only give my personal experience with him.
Bobby:

Our difference were on the CU boards and had NOTHING to do with business and had nothing to do with Just Collect. I called you out for several foolish and outlandish statements that you made and the facts demonstrated you were inaccurate. You were upset by that and complained to CU moderators. It is part of life and one that I didn't bother with anymore. Just because we didn't agree doesn't give you the right to make such a bold and outlandish statement challenging both my credibility and that of the company that I work for.

On the business side, I have never done a single business transaction with you personally and I highly doubt that you have had any negative dealings with Just Collect. I challenge you to provide one shred of evidence to suggest that I or Just Collect have EVER been unprofessional with you in ANY business transaction.

In the absence of any evidence, I would expect you to amend or retract your statement.

Blog: www.justcollect.com/blog
email: scotta@justcollect.com