View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 08:23 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

There will be a thread started in the near future where dealers can put their table numbers so members can more easily find them.

And remember, cash is king at the National.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKCardGuy View Post
OK....it's my first National. I've read a bunch of old threads and I've looked through the National website. But I have a bunch of practical questions that I'm hoping for a little guidance.

1) I'm not really fussed about the autograph package or the gifts in a VIP ticket but I like the idea of early access. Is the VIP entrance much better (e.g. faster) than the standard entrance?

2) If I buy standard tickets, I'm guessing that I have to wait in line for a wristband. Does the line open before the show starts or at 10am?

3) Are the tickets with early entry worth it? I mean, if I get access to the floor 30 mins early will I experience 30 mins of calm with a small number of other collectors or will I still be in a sea of people?

4) I've downloaded the floor map and the list of dealers. Is the floor laid out with sections for different interests? For example areas with mostly modern dealers, vintage or memorabilia? If there's a section where I'm more likely to find vintage and pre-war - where do I head to?

5) Which Net54 members have tables at the National? It'll be nice to say hi and to give business to fellow members.

6) Will SGC or PSA be grading on site? I have a handful of cards that I'd like to have graded but doing it from the UK seems like a PITA. But if there's grading on-site, then I might bring a few cards with me.

Thanks